Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2017
Tasha has another re-release of a kit that had not been available, and it is so wonderful that she did!  This kit is so very elegant, in shades of dark blue, blacks, grays, and the lightest shade of pink to add just a touch of prettiness in it that gives us a combination of pure class that her kits always give.  The nightfall has arrived, the darkness has set in, but there is a special rendezvous happening at midnight, and they wait for the clock to strike twelve.


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.


......................CT Creations......................

Tag by Tonya


Tag by Staci

Tutorial by BKC Designs on her blog here

Tag by Sarah

PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me