Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2016
Tasha has re-released another of her part of the birthstone series she did, this time she brings us Garnet, the lustrous birthstone for January often signifying regeneration and energy makes it the perfect stone to start off the new year. 


This amazing kit can be purchase exclusively at CDO here.


....................CT Creations....................

Tag by Sonja

Tag by Sarah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me