Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2016
Tasha has released another installment of her amazing birthstone series, this one that is now available is Blue Topaz.  A stunning stone that symbolizes love and affection, this kit is filled with the celebration of love of one's self as we also celebrate the closing of another year and the blessings it has brought us.



This kit is available for purchase exclusively at CDO here.

.....................CT Creations.....................

Tag by Tonya

Tag by Sarah 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me