Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, November 25, 2016
The fun and joy of the winter season is upon us.  Check out the freshly fallen snow after a wonderful winter's storm.  Enjoy the fun the children have building the perfect snowman as they frolic in the snow, a joy that is passed on to everyone there.  The jingle bells are ringing, the snow clings to the trees, it is a true winter wonderland out there.


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

........................CT Creations........................

Tag by Kiya

Tutorial by Belinda of BKC Designs found here


tag by Sarah

Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs found here on her blog

PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me