Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2016
Tasha has another kit that has been released at CDO that was previously available.  You can see the beauty of winter all around in this kit, the cool violet shades mix with gray to bring you the scene of a perfect winter's day as the snow softly falls around you.  Let the magic of winter add to your creations with this amazing scrapkit.


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.


...................CT Creations................

Timeline set by Tonya


Tutorial by Belinda of BKC Designs found here


Timeline set by Allison


CT Tag & Wallpaper on Sarah's blog here

Tag by Sonja
Tag by Staci

Tag by Sarah





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me