Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013
If you like Sons of Anarchy, then you are going to LOVE this kit by Tragic Scraps!!! It is packed full of goodness to match a variety of tubes, or be used on it's own. I love it!! I played with it tonight and made a set of snags for you all. Hope you like them :) You can find this kit at PFD

And here are some extras for you all to snag. Please do not alter these in any way. This include adding names, phrases or resizing them. Thank you :)
*Just click to view full size, then right-click save to your computer*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me