Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012
I have a fun new Halloween kit in stores today!!! Spooked has 64 unique elements, 13 fun papers and is tagger sized. With shades of purple, grey and green it's just perfect for all your ghost, goblins and witches!!! You can find this kit in all my stores, just check the left side of my blog to see where those are :D Hope you enjoy, and I'd love to see anything you make with it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me