Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012
Supplies:
Kit- Halloween Nightmare by Soxsational Scraps. You can visit her blog here for info on where to purchase this great kit!
Tube- I'm using the stunning work of Vika Misticheskaya, available at PicsForDesign here
Template- Temp 158 from Leah's Halloween pack here
Font- Origin 
Photoshop CS5
I'm on a Mac, so when I use Command you may need to use Ctrl

Here we go :)

Open your template. Image>Duplicate. Close out the original. 
Clip papers from the kit to each template layer.
 To do this, simply add your paper of choice above the original template layer, Right Click the paper in the layer box and choose "Create Clipping Mask"... Voila. Done. Add your drop shadow to the original template layer (don't delete it!)
From bottom to top I used:
10-paper 7
9- paper 5
8- paper 8
7- paper 8
6- paper 11
5- paper 7 
3- paper 7
1- paper 9
On paper 2 and 4 just colorize (Command+U) to match 
Clip a close of your tube (or a tube from the same artist) to the paper that is clipped to Layer 5. Change the blend mode of the tube to Screen, opacity 40%.
Double click the Words layer to bring up Layer Styles. Choose a Gradient Overlay that suits your tag. I also added some noise, a slight bevel and drop shadow..forgot to screen shot it so just play around with your settings till you find something that works lol :o)
Now add elements from the kit to your tag. I used:
tombstone 2
fog 2
cat
witch sign
ghost
eye 1
eye 3
Add your main tube and apply a drop shadow to her.
With your Rectangular Marquee Tool (m), draw out a selection around the entire
tag, just slight smaller than the canvas. Image>Crop.
This will get rid of any stray pixels or drop shadows you don't see.
Image>Trim>Top Left Pixel Corner to remove the excess space.
Add your license and copyright info to the tag.
Add name and any other text of choice.
Merge, save as PNG and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me (bananas_68@yahoo.com) or post them on my Facebook :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me